Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shining

The sun does this soul SO much good!

My kids were hilarious today. I can't even remember any specific thing they did or said, but I DO remember laughing a lot and thinking what a lucky girl I am that these pint size people are mine. Seriously lucky.

Oh wait. See


That is Tennyson. Sportin' some super styling pink goggles in the bathtub because they were calling his name. Also, because it aids in looks at toys under water.

We spent a good deal of time outside today, playing basket ball, eating lunch,







sanding (yes, another project. No, I haven't forgotten that I haven't shown you my last project yet), riding bikes, going exploring, playing in the sand...er...I mean...mud box. It was glorious.

More days like this one PLEASE!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those are some seriously cute boys you've got. :) Glad you had a good day.

April Weeks said...

That's what I was going to say... Glad you had a great day.
and Tennyson and Sanders almost look like twins with their size.

Lawson Family said...

I had a similar day minus a pink goggled son!

Side note: I was looking at your blog earlier today and Brenner saw Tennyson's picture and said, "There's my buddy!" It was cute.

my rebel took over said...

Cute pictures!