Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looooooong day

Today seemed extra long.

I made dinner three nights in a row. Oh yeah! I'm rockin' it.

Read lots, and lots, and lots of books with the two littles.

The house is still a complete disaster but I can't find the motivation to do anything about it. Don't come visit. It's ridiculous around here.

But I made dinner, even if the chicken was dry. Dinner was still made and it was healthy. Drop of awesome.

I'm doing a challenge at my gym. It's for 6 weeks and each week will be a different focus. Today is the second day of Burst Cycle Diet and then tomorrow I fast until Saturday. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to seem extra long too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to go on the dinner thing! I think you get extra drops of awesome for multiple nights in a row. :)