Saturday, January 5, 2013

Food is reeeeeeealy good

Last night was rough. It was even hard to sleep.

This morning I got up and went to work out. I'm not going to lie. I probably gave 25% of normal, but it was really all I had to give.

Then, THEN, 8:00am came and they gave us food. A banana, a power bar, and water. It was awesome.

I kept dreaming about sushi last night so today I grabbed some at Costco. It wasn't as amazing as Sushi Monster, but it's cheaper and I can see craving it. Good to know.

For dinner I made Cafe Rio chicken. Holy cow that was incredible! It was super easy too.

It was nice to be home as a family and not have anywhere we had to be. We played a few games, watched a movie and overall just hung out. We should have been taking Christmas down, but we didn't feel like it :)

It was a really good day.

1 comment:

April Weeks said...

so glad it was a good day!