Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

With so many reasons to be thankful it is a challenge to begin writing anything.

Along with the usual family, home, etc. that I am thankful for, I am also thankful for this unique opportunity I have had of documenting my life this past year in such a public way. There have been some days that I have had to force myself to write. And others that writing has left my heart with peace. Also, the encouragement and support I have felt from YOU is incredible. It's odd to think that the year mark for this goal is coming up and I may not blog every day after that. We'll see if I can talk myself out of the guilt I just know I'll feel ;)

I hope you were able to recognize all you have in your lives and feel a deep sense of gratitude and contentment.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: