Sunday, March 31, 2013

Early and Late

I got Karaia's dress completed at 2pm yesterday. Hooray!

Sadly, I was up until 4am this morning finishing the boy's ties. Kevin and I doubled with our friends in the evening and then the sewing gods were not on my side last night. I am exhausted, but everything looked so wonderful today.

I would do the ties differently next time. They were a little too wide under the collar and the little boy's were way, WAY too short. There was barely any tail left after we tied it the correct length. Ah well, next time will be better!

Now pictures!










See how short the end of the tie is on Sanders' tie. Tennyson's is the same.











7 comments:

Tobi said...

Love! Love! Love! The fabric looks fantastic (of course it helps when the models are so adorable too!).

Those ties are awesome! And predictably, the striped one is my favorite!

April Weeks said...

ah honey! Everything looks wonderful! What a thrill to see all of your hard work and endless hours come to fruition. Your kids are a hoot.

Megs said...

Looks great Em! Did you pinch yourself all day, seeing your fabric in walking breathing form? :)

Ellis said...

SO EXCITING!!! They look great every one!

Nike said...

So excited for you!! Fabric is amazing and looks wonderful on your kiddos for Easter. Congrats!

Danica said...

I love the ties and dress. My favorite photo is the 2nd to last one. Your kids are great! They look so proud to be wearing their new Easter clothes completely made by their mom.

Lawson Family said...

so fun! Now, next year you and Kevin need to be in the bunch of matching cuteness! Love everything!!