Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weeding for my soul

I love yard work. Seriously. Love it. It lets my soul free.

Weird, but true.

Thing get done and stay done for at least a week in the yard. Today I got to do some yard work in the sunshine. It made me so happy. I hadn't realized I wasn't happy. I mean, I was happy, but I wasn't really happy. I suppose I am grateful that I was unaware of my emotional state.

We also went and did baptisms at the temple with the Beehives tonight. Those girls are cute. It was our newest Beehives first time. She was darling. Anxious, but so excited.

Sanders threw up last night. He probably would have just gone right back to bed, he's just independent like that,  but he missed the toilet because of the dark. How Kevin and I slept through all that, I will never know. I woke up to him telling me there was just too much throw up.

Yes, I felt exactly how you'd think I would feel waking up to those words...in the dark...eyes still crusted over.

Still, he took a 3 hour nap and is on the mend.

I can't wait to see what I get to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

April Weeks said...

I wish I had been working in the baptisty on Weds. it would have been fun to see you and your girls.