Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Down but not out

I hurt my back yesterday. Nothing major, but the kind of thing that makes you move slower, try and bend a WHOLE lot less, and only time will heal.

My mom came over to sort through all the lose game and puzzle pieces she found when she cleaned the playroom. My back gave me a good excuse to just be with her as we put together puzzle after puzzle to see if we had whole puzzles. Turns out, we mostly did not.

I also ordered fabric from my line to make Karaia's Easter dress and picked up half of Danica's order that she will use to make dresses for her girls. She's hoping for Easter...but there are three of them, so, that's a big project!

I let Karaia pick whatever prints she wanted. We have different tastes, and she knows that, so she was so concerned she would hurt my feeling and kept saying things like, "I like that one, but for meeee, I mean it's an awesome design, but for meee I think I like this one." I tried to tell her I liked all the prints so I really truly did not care what she chose. She's a sweet girl.

I can't wait to cut into that fabric and make it into something useful!!!

4 comments:

Megs said...

What fabric did she end up choosing? Can't wait to see it!

Emilie said...

Pinwheels in large, orange polka dots in medium, Stripes pink in small, and pink branches in Large. It's going to be super cute!

Chrissy said...

I'm sorry you hurt your back. That kind of pain is frustrating to wait out.
I can't wait to see what you make out of your fabric! :)

April Weeks said...

I loved sitting and doing puzzles with you! I can't wait to see your fabric walking around like a moving picture!