Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tired

I have been soooooooooo tired lately. At first I thought it was because I was staying up too late. So I went to bed earlier for a few days. No change.

We are talking tiiiiiiired. I do fine in the mornings...mostly (come on, I am not a morning person!). Great mid morning. Come 2:30 or 3, I am proping my eyelids open with toothpicks.

I'm wondering now if it's because I'm eating less veggies than I have recently.

Whatever the reason I hope it resolves itself soon. I'm too busy to be this tired.

PS: Tennyson was a rock star again today! Clean underwear all day! WAHOO!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Maybe you are tired because you have FOUR lives you are responsible for... I'm just saying.

Try a 5 hour energy in the afternoon hours... Nate loves them.

my rebel took over said...

Um...when I get that tired it's time to take a pregnancy test, since I don't get any other symptoms...just sayin...

Emilie said...

Amy, shut your mouth! We don't even talk of such things any more around here.