Saturday, April 30, 2011

So close

I've realized that kev being gone for so long, right ay such a crucial time had been a blessing. I have had so many people take the kids and provid me with hours and hours of design time. I have felt so loved!

I am just about done! But there is a hiccup in the plan. The application for tickets for Market, that my friend is betting for me and her staff was denied due to then not liking the receipt sent in. AAAAHHH! ! (they are very selective on who they will let attend. Thats why I was feeling so blessed to be getting a ticket)

We are waiting for a revised copy of the receipt from the company the first receipt came from and we should be ok... I hope!

So if you could keep me getting a ticket to Market so I can at least have a chance to show my designs in your payers, I would be very grateful! It would be so awful to come this far and work this hard only to be denied the opportunity to even try.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

April Weeks said...

I put your name in the San Diego temple tonight, you'll have lots of prayers now. I can't wait to see what you've done.

Lawson Family said...

Yes, I want to see what you've done! Remember-Trust the Struggle. :0)