Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loop hole

For some reason, Beckham likes to point things out using his middle finger. He doesn't know the meaning of using only your middle finger, but I encourage him not to use only that finger when I can.

Today, he was reaching for something in the car and was only able to reach it using his longest finger...the middle one. He told me about this and asked my opinion. I told him I thought that was fine, but just try not to point to things with only the middle finger up.

His reply?

"But mom, what if all my other fingers get cut off except that one? Can I still point things out then? "

That one is always looking for the loop hole!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Lawson Family said...

It's true! He is a loop hole fanatic! McKinney points with her middle finger too. Must be a 2nd child thing! :0)