Friday, February 25, 2011

Skiing

Kevin and Landon took Beckham skiing for the first time today. They took Karaia as well. She hasn't been skiing since she was four.

I know. We. are. slackers.

Beckham was SO excited and had pretty much convinced himself that he would be going Pro after today.

Karaia was nervous because it had been so long since she had been and she wasn't sure how she felt about it now.

The weather up on the slopes was the best. Cold and VERY windy...so I am told. I stayed home with the youngest two.

For the most part they had fun. Mostly.

There were moments when their best selves weren't nessessarily show cased. But as I was talking to them, about finding the silver lining in any challenging situation Beckham said, "What are you talking about? I did great!"

Funny kid.

Since I don't know many more details, other than when they were giving it their all they both did really, really well. I will let the pictures fill in the gaps.










Beckham's hat kept slipping down over his eyes




A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Landon for taking using his Friday to take our kids skiing!!! They will always remember just how much their Uncle Landon loves them! You are the best!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Oh man, if that makes you slackers as parents then what are we who's children have never ever been skiing and probably wouldn't even know what a ski was if they saw one? :)

And I love Beckham's attitude. What a funny kid!