Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tennyson's plan

Tennyson's first field trip is tomorrow. He can barely contain his soul in his body for how excited he is.

He said," Here's my plan. I'm going to sleep in until my alarm goes off (...Umm...I'll believe that when I see it) then I'm going to get dressed. Then I'm going to eat breakfast. Then I'm going to do my hair. Then I'll have time to play. THEN I'm going to get my snow pants on and my boots and my gloves and my coat and my hat. And then I'm going to go on a field  trip! "

I realized this fieldtrip meant everything to him when I picked him up from school and he told me, "Mom, all the moms who are coming were on a list and you weren't on there."

My heart broke a little. I would have been there in a heart beat if I had known his dream included me there.

His teacher smoothed it over telling him not all the moms could come so maybe next time.

You better believe I'm not going to miss next time!

No comments: