Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Beatles Party Pictures

I'm sorry if there are any repeat pictures in here. I didn't want to leave any details out.



My dad and Emma. Aren't they adorable?!



Record trays. With an apple on it because of the Beatles' Apple Record label.



These were SO easy to make! A few sticky foam squares, candle sticks and records and your done.



 Beatles theme food







 Cute Jenny with only 10 weeks left until her first baby is born and she is still rockin' the base (That's a base right?)




Ryan sporting time period appropriate pants


Before the party started.

 There are actually more pictures, but the internet and I are fighting and I'm done for the night.

I am still putting together all the Abby Road shots and getting the Lyric tutorial set up. Plan on a few more days of Beatles :)

1 comment:

Bountiful/Davis Art Center said...

wonderful and beautiful! Thanks, again.