Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween fun

This may be a first.

I am posting, with pictures mind you, about a Halloween activity the actual day that it happened. Tonight we had the Daly Family Halloween party!

What a cute family! Sorry the picture is blurry


Sanders is a train. Tennyson is Batman. Beckham is Harry Potter. Karaia is Woodstock. I am Mary Poppins and Kevin is Sheldon Cooper.




Tennyson changes into a super hero the second the mask comes on.

I made Beckham's Harry Potter rob
LOVE this picture

Karaia has wanted to be Woodstock for MONTHS
Sanders is obsessed with trains. I made the train with two wipes boxes. I ran out of time for the details, but I'll get it done for Halloween
We had a great night. Lots of games. Lots of family and just an overall good time. Thank you!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am seriously impressed! I can't even pick a favorite because they are all so great. :)

Megs said...

Cute stuff. Where did you find the Mary Poppins hat, it's practically perfect in every way ;)

Lawson Family said...

How nice to be pretty much ready for Halloween! I'm not even close to any of our costumes! Woodstock. It just cracks me up! Good job, Em!

April Weeks said...

So great! I hope I get to see you all dressed up in person. You too Emilie. Umm Kevin... I've seen you in that costume before.