Saturday, January 15, 2011

New

Today has been a day full of new.

A few weeks ago our dishwasher, that we found out is at least 11 years old, died. We've been washing dishes by hand. I have found that to be a very plesant chore. However, I don't think that I would always feel that way so we got a new dishwasher.

We were able to pick it up today and I am so lucky that my awesome husband is talented enough to install it for us. I'm sorry I don't have a picture for you, I am rushing to get this post in before the clock strikes midnight.  (Kev and I went with my family to the Desert Star Theater)

Our old washer was cream/white. Our new friend is black. That matches the fridge. Hooray!

The other new thing we got this weekend is two new phones. We have finally entered the land of technology. I am still getting used to it, but I think I will really like it.....AND it's purple. A major bonus.

And that's what's new.

1 comment:

my rebel took over said...

I'm pretty convinced that having men (ok, women too, but since I'm married to a guy, I'm going with men) in your life that are handy is one of the greatest blessings and money saver!