Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas in January

My Father in law has been out of the country since September. We wanted to wait to celebrate Christmas when he returned.

So today, was Christmas....in January!!!!!

We are so glad and grateful to have Grandpa Jim back home!

The Daly's LOVE Christmas and we are always SO spoiled. There were pillow pets, jewlery, legos, nerf guns, new dishes, lights, and time with a personal trainer/gym time.

Which means I can now unvail my BIG secret from earlier this month. My big secret is that I started working out at GPP Fitness (seriously, my baby is almost two and I STILL have baby weight to lose). Specifically doing their crash corse challenge. That means I go to their gym 6 days a week and follow a very stritch diet.

I will expond more on my AWESOME present (Thank you Candace and Jim!!!!) tomorrow because right now, we are going to play games as a family.

It is Christmas afterall.

No comments: