Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thank you Captain Obvious

So, I bought this incredible roll top desk on KSL for $60! It's really amazing and is already a computer roll top so it will fit my new computer perfectly. Now she just needs a home.

I've been toying with a few places upstairs, pretty much asking anyone who enters my home what they think. Sabina came over today (YAY!) and she helped me brain storm and move stuff around. Then we both had to leave mid project.

When I came back I decided I wanted to follow through with the rest of the plans. That involved moving the piano from one side of the room to the other.

Now, I consider myself to be fairly strong and was SURE I'd be able to move a little piano all by myself. Turns out, pianos are REALLY heavy. Even the small ones......


......alright now.....get it out....

.......you done laughing? OK. Let's move on.

Thankfully, Lyndi came over after 20 minutes of me trying to move this heavier-than-it-looks object and we got it done.

Thank you, Lyndi!

I still need to move the desk in the living room where the piano used to be. But after trying to move something everyone else probably realized was WAY to heavy for one person to move I decided it would be best to wait for some help.

No comments: