Friday, September 23, 2011

The post before the post in which Beckham turns 7

Today is Beckham's 7th birthday. I literally cannot believe he is that old!

However, the post tonight will not be about his birthday or about him much because Kevin took the older two boys on the ward Father and Sons camp out this afternoon and Karaia, Sanders, Candace and I had a Girls Night plus a Toddler.

We are just getting home from all our fun and I still have at least one kiddo to put to bed. I don't want to rush Beckham's birthday post and so I shall save it for tomorrow so I can also include part of his camping adventures.


I would leave you with a picture, but for some reason I can't get the external hard drive to pull up. Aaaand it's late. At some point I have give in to my imperfections and do better tomorrow. 

No comments: