Saturday, July 9, 2011

Redone in Gray

It's done!

Sanders' dresser has been transformed. I love taking something old and giving it a new life. PLUS I am a huge sucker for before and afters!!

Before:






This little guy was in bad shape, but the details won me over.

After some gorgeous grey paint and a quick oil rubbed bronze spray paint on the knobs it was reborn.

After:







This piece is just one little part of the room transformation. It will take me quite a few weeks/moths to get it all done. One, because the painting on the wall is detailed and TWO, I am SO not ready to switch him out of a crib yet.

But for now it's exciting to get things started.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

That looks fantastic!!! I am amazed every time at the quality of your work and your eye for design. Wow!

Ellis said...

Love the project Em. You always have projects going...I LOVE IT!