Friday, July 1, 2011

Just when you think it's safe....

Karaia and Beckham have been old enough, for awhile now, to pretty much take care of themselves as a general rule. They can make themselves breakfast, lunch, and as I have recently found out, dinner. They can dress themselves, get themselves to school, do their hair--Karaia is even learning the fine art of blow drying her own hair, shower and bath themselves, and all other matters of hygiene.....

...or so I thought.

Do remember our Bear Lake trip?

Do you recall that we returned from said trip about two weeks ago?

Well, we are packing for another trip this weekend and I just discovered that Beckham had not unpacked his toothbrush from his bag after we went to Bear Lake...

"WHAT?!?!?! You mean you haven't used a tooth brush since Bear Lake?! Do you realize that it's been TWO weeks?!?!?! Gross, Buddy. Gross."

"It's OK, Mom. I just put toothpaste on my finger and used it like a toothbrush."

I guess that explains the toothpaste breath that threw me off the scent....the SCENT! Get it? 'Cause he should have had REALLY horrible breath by now....hahahahahaha....*wiping a laughing tear*...I crack myself up.

Just when you think it's safe to let them run their own show......

No comments: