Monday, July 11, 2011

Forced laziness

The kids went to bed very late last night. So of course, if we've learned anything from laws of the universe, they got up before 6:30 am. That in turn made them wired, quick to find injustice with circumstances, and the parental units tired and slow.

I was, however, mildly productive. I did have Annie cut my bangs. Hooray!

Oh, and it was free Slurpee day at 7-11.

You know it's been a slow day when those are the highlights.

Beckham did make me chuckle though.

Me: Kids, hop in the car we're going somewhere special! (we were going to 7-11)

Beckham: The circus?

I don't have a clue why he went straight to circus. Apparently, that was an obvious guess. Either that or he was hoping that the power of suggestion would work really well for him. Funny kid.

No comments: