Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A new voice

Tennyson was an amazing newborn. He really never cried. He still doesn't really cry. He's found something he thinks is much better. Screaming. He screams when he's really happy. He screams when you aren't paying attention to him. And on occasion if you fail to hear the your-not-paying-attention-to-me screams, he will really scream.

It is SO loud that even my noisy 3 and 4 year old have started to tell him to please be quiet. And he likes that they're talking to him so much that he screams to encourage them to continue.

1 comment:

darebak01 said...

Ya know, there might be a simple principle involved here - if you scream real loud, regardless of your mood, people will pay attention to you. Maybe I'll try that here at work when I feel neglected. Or for that matter happy beyond my wildest dreams!