Wow. Are you as impressed with my title as I am? I thought so.
The lovely things are:
1) Kevin will be home by 4 pm tomorrow!!! I totally thought he was going to be home closer to 9pm. Sweet!!
2) My designs are officially finished! I still am unsure of what I will name them. I swear it's just like naming a baby and I find that task very challenging.
3) For the first time since Saturday I was able to get out of the house for an hour. I kid you not. I had not sat my rear end in that van since Saturday night. Thank you mom!
Not so lovely:
1) Tennyson started eating today. HIP HIP HOORAY. His poor body looks so skeletal it's very unnerving. But because he started eating it all started coming out the other end....in liquid, putrid form. At one point he tried to clean himself up. YUCK! Sanders has had similar issues in that department today, not with cleaning himself up, but with liquid sludge coming out the back end.
I cannot tell you how many things got thrown away today because it would run, that's right the poop was beyond runny, out of the diaper and I was SO done with cleaning.
2) Because of project liquidation that apparently Tennyson and Sanders signed up for, I have had to restrict their diet to toast, applesauce, rice and bananas. We don't have any bananas. They didn't want rice and we are out of applesauce. So that left toast. I was their number one best friend today...oh wait...that was in my dream. The dream in which my children are making me lunch and begging me to eat more chocolate because I am too, too thin.
In reality, I'm pretty sure if Sanders could swear I would have heard some choice words come out of his mouth today.
Tennyson was pretty good about all the restrictions. He still took a four hour nap today, which tells me he's not 100% yet.
And that, my friends, is my day.