Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Milestone

Tennyson had his End of Preschool program tonight.

He's our least predictable child. Which makes it super fun to go to a program he's involved in. We are guaranteed to be entertained!

It was so fun to have Nana, Grandma Candace, Belle, and Aliyah come watch too!

There was a LOT of this....

Perhaps he stuck something up there earlier. I don't know. I was using all the super mom eyes power I possessed trying to will his finger from his nasal opening with no luck.

But there was also a lot of this cuteness....









He had some good moves a wiggles. And a lot of fun with the songs. I could tell, even from where I was sitting, that he was using his silly voice to sing them. Funny kid.

Tennyson loved that it was HIS turn to be on stage. I was really impressed with how supportive Karaia and Beckham were. They both went up to him of their own design afterward and told him what a great job he did.

I've got a pretty good group of kiddos here.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That's awesome. I esp. love that you included the finger up the nose picture. :) He will love that when he's older.

We have Evie's program tomorrow, I'm interested to see if she's grown out of having extreme stage fright and bawling through the whole thing or not...