Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Really Should

I really should blog today. I have so many pictures I haven't posted lately (ha! Like I was ever really good at posting pictures). I have pictures of the kid's valentines that they made/help me make and other fun things. But today has been kind of lame. Not because it's Valentine's Day, that part has been good, (Kevin got me Brian Reagan tickets!!!!) but because I have inadvertently caused or attracted drama in my business life and in one little area of my personal life. The one in my personal life makes my insides hurt! I just want to crawl into a hole, find a time machine, turn back the clock and stuff a bunch of socks in my mouth before I can open it up.

Sigh.

Tomorrow is another day right?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ugh, I'm sorry! I hate it when that happens, and I feel your pain. Yes, tomorrow is a new day! And you are awesome.

April Weeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Weeks said...

Yes. There are many times, sick to my stomach, that I have wanted to turn back time and stuff a sock in my mounth...too many times to count. People are sweet to forgive with time and all will be well.