Thursday, June 2, 2011

Emotional eating and disorganization

Hello, my name is Emilie and I am an emotional eater.

I'm sure this is not a revelation for many.

Tonight, I poured hot fudge, you know the kind you heat up in the microwave and then put on top of ice cream, into a bowl.....all by itself....and then topped it with spray whipped cream. And then ate every last drop. Weeeeeelllllll....that's not entirely true. I started feeling sick with about three spoonfuls to go and had the decency to stop myself.

Not my finest hour.

Why would I do such a thing?

I am still working on that.

All I know is that I needed chocolate. I needed something horribly awful for me, and I needed something available right. that. second. It's sad, really, that one of the qualifications was that it had to be horribly awful for me. Talk about sabotage.

I think it has something to do with the portfolios STILL not being out.  And something to do with the fact that my house is comprised with rooms full of piles and dust and I don't feel skilled enough to tackle it. And that I am TOTALLY in the mood to remodel in a BIG way, but NOT in the mood to spend that kind of cash...or any cash...I have portfolios to send out and they are not cheap after all. In my mind, the piles go away if I remodel.....because you know, then I'll suddenly be organized. *eye roll*

In the mean time I turn to crazy amounts of deliciously unhealthy chocolate liquid.

That's right, people. I'm classy over here like that.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Em, are you busy tomorrow (Saturday), I'd love to come help organize??? Text me.

P.S.- I am the biggest emotional eater, and until this last year I wasn't aware of HOW big.

April Weeks said...

My tomorrow is crazy busy but I will be there monday to do all the laundry, because I like to fold other peoples laundry :)