Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged

My first tag. I love these things.

ABC's of you. Each player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Very much attached.

B- Best Friend: My amazing husband Kevin, my children, my Mom, my friend from high school, Tobi

C-Cake or Pie: Pie beats cake in all cases

D- Day of Choice: Well, it used to be Fridays. But since everyday is like a weekend around here now that Kevin is without work obligations, my favorite days are any days that involve some sort of interview.

E- Essential Item: quarters. My kids LOVE quarter machines. Cell phone. In case I think of something that absolutely MUST be shared right. that. second.

F- Favorite Color: Anything Earthy

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.

H- Hometown: Centerville

I- Indulgence(s): My favorite Thurs. night TV shows. Baths. Sleeping in.

J- January or July: Um...May

K-Kids: Karaia 5, Beckham 3, & Tennyson 7 months

L-Life is incomplete without: Flirting with Kevin, playing pretend with the Karaia, Superheros with Beckham, and hearing Tennyson laugh.

M- Marriage Date: Aug. 24, 2000

N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters Annie and Meghan, 8 Step-siblings Amy, Nate, Megan, Jason, Jaymes, Ryan, Robbie, and Jenny

O- Oranges or Apples: apples.

P- Phobias or Fears: The dark, heights, and anything involving speed from a great height

Q- Quote(s): "It is no slight thing when they who are fresh from Heaven love us."

R- Reason To Smile: Kevin having 3 interviews this week. Karaia and Beckham playing kindly. Tennyson blowing raspberry's then laughing about it. Having longer than 5 minute FHEs.

S- Season: Spring and Fall

T- Tag Three: Nicolle, Annie, and Chrissy

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a pretty open book. But I love to watch the Disney channel....without any kids. I know I won't have to worry about the content of the show but I'm still entertained.....sad....but true.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I prefer a good salad with a bit of meat (ham or chicken) thrown in.

W- Worst Habit: staying up too, too late

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasound

Y- Your Favorite Food: Cob salad (see above answer) and anything Mexican in orientation preferably with beans and not meat. Or if I'm going to have meat with it, make it grounded and not shredded.

Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Colle said...

Thanks for tagging me!

April Weeks said...

I always enjoy knowing more about you and sometimes finding out I knew it already... which makes me happy cause then I know I know you...anyway I don't have a blog to share. love ya, Mom