Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Saying sorry is good

Beckham and I have a rough go of it today. I'm sorry was said in both camps. Sigh. Days like this make me really wonder about my ability to parent these amazing souls. I

I want to document all the wonderful things I know about Beckham.

I love his thirst for knowledge. That kid can't learn information fast enough.

I love his dimples. They only come out if he is really, truly smiling. If you see those you've hit gold.

I love his ability to eat broccoli even though, second to tomatoes, it is the worst tasting food to him.

I love his retention of gospel related things.

I love how he loves his siblings.

I love to hear him play the piano.

I love how quick he is to say he is sorry. And mean it.

I love how he is a good friend.

Of course the list could go on, but it's a good start.

No comments: