Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Twitch

My eye is twitching. Well, it's really my eyelid, but you get the point.

My friend tells me that is an indication of a lack of sleep.

Sleep? Ha (twitch)

When it takes 10 minutes to roll from one side (twitch) to the other only to find that other side is not comfortable either, "sleep" becomes a word you used to know.

It also might not help that we spent ALL DAY (twitch) Monday prepping and painting the kitchen/dinning room only to be so displeased with the color we (read I) chose that we had to stop. Now we have diarrhea colored outlines above our cabinets and all along the wall. Nice. (twitch)

The problem is I don't know what color I WANT it to be. Sigh. (twitch) The thing with paint color is you either love it or you hate it. There really aren't very many, "Eh, not my fav but I can live with it" colors.

This is when I need to become friends with a famous interior decorator, Candice Olson will do just fine. Please and thank you., that they will take such pity on my dilemma and come and design my room for free. Because that's the kind of friends we will be....Candice and I. Yup, just those very kinds of friends.

Until then, I think I'll avoid the laundry because

A) I hate folding and putting away laundry

B) I'd have to walk through the diarrhea outlined (twitch, twitch) kitchen to get it. Which will only exacerbate my eye twitching condition.

And

C) I would much rather lay on the couch and close my eyes while Tennyson is napping for a few more minutes.

Good bye (twitch) and good night (twitch)

2 comments:

Lyndi Daly said...

I was wondering how painting was going. Not good eh?:) I'm sorry! You are always welcome to come to our house for dinner! It's totally worth the drive right?:) Good luck with the colors! I also love Candice Olson! Sometimes she puts too much in a room, but I figure I can always put it in another room and have two rooms that look amazing:)

Lawson Family said...

Ah that's rough! Maybe if you can stand it long enough, send a pics of the streak. I hope you were able to get a little shut eye!