Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Karaia's been tagged




What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? By being obedient
3. What makes mom sad? By not being obedient
4. How does mom make you laugh? When you be silly
5. What was mom like as a child? A little cute baby
6. How old is your mom? Um...how old are you?
7. How tall is your mom?Medium size
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with us a lot
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? What's that mean?
11. What is your mom really good at? Exercising (I sure wish my body reflected that)
12. What is your mom not very good at? If someone leaves something at our house mom forgets every day that we want to take it back.
13. What does your mom do for her job? cook dinner....sometimes. (that's right I occasionally feed my children. But I try to keep it to a minimum. Yeah right. Have you seen Beckham?)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Healthy food (again, sure wish the body would reflect all my sacrificing)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Yesterday she played hide and seek with us
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess. Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? Work with each other. Play with each other. And even the most play outside with each other.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we're both girls.
19. How are you and your mom different? Because mom has short hair and brown eyes and I have blue eyes and long hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You are nice to me.

Karaia tags Beckham

No comments: