Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beckham's been tagged


(Check out that smile! LOL!)

What is something mom always says to you? Be obedient.
2. What makes mom happy? Being silly
3. What makes mom sad? Disobedient
4. How does mom make you laugh? When we be silly
5. What was mom like as a child? A baby
6. How old is your mom? I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom? Medium
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play the computer (do you think I've been blogging too much)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Watch T.V.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? you'll be mad (sheese, I sure hope child services doesn't read this. According to Beckham I'm a computerT.V-aholic who has a grumpy streak. Maybe you should just read Karaia's answers)
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing the Wii
12. What is your mom not very good at? Doing tricks
13. What does your mom do for her job? Do the laundry
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Lettuce
15. What makes you proud of your mom? I'm proud of you for typing what I'm saying.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A different mom
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have brown eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? Because I have hair that's sticking up and you have hair that's sticking down.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Hugging.


Beckham tags me

No comments: