Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I've been tagged
2. What makes mom happy? When she sees her grandkids
3. What makes mom sad? Not having all the energy she wants
4. How does mom make you laugh? Being silly with my kids
5. What was mom like as a child? Super spunky and adventurous
6. How old is your mom? the big 50
7. How tall is your mom? 4' 11 1/4" (she shrunk a quarter of an inch)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Be with family
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? crochet
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Her un-named disease (we keep waiting for them to name it after her since they can't tell her what she has. It only seems fair)
11. What is your mom really good at? crocheting and playing with the grandkids
12. What is your mom not very good at? running (see #10)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Has Nana nights with the grandkids and crochets for her upcoming etsy shop.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? candy
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she is willing and happy to give most of her precious energy to play with her grandkids
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? What do you mean "if"? I already told you how tall she is.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Window shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same? We like children
19. How are you and your mom different? She can organize like nobody's business.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she comes and does my laundry sometimes because she knows I HATE doing it.
I tag all my nieces and nephews who can talk.