Sunday, November 7, 2010

And you thought YOU had problems

Beckham was riding his bike home from school as I was pushing the two little guys in a stroller. Our house is on a  steep hill. So while riding down to school is a thrill, getting yourself home is a bit challenging.

Beckham hopped off his bike just as we were starting up another portion of the hill. I said, "Beckham, you don't usually stop there. You can do better!"

"Mom, I got distracted by the crow."

"You heard the crow so you could no longer pedal your bike?"

"Sometimes when I hear birds in the distance I get distracted and I can't ride."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's just one of my personalities."

Good to know......good to know.

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Just be grateful you don't live in the Amazon! That kid would never be able to focus! ;0)

Chrissy said...

Oh my, how many personalities are we talking about here? :) He is such a funny kid.

April Weeks said...

Don't ever let him watch "The Birds" he will never recover.