Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I'm a day late, but I'm sure you'll understand. Yesterday was Father's Day and Tennyson's very first birthday.

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's in my life.

Dad, thanks for teaching me to think for myself and that it's OK to have a different opinion from the crowd. Thanks for disciplining me without any anger. Thanks for loving my children and always making time for them! I hope my children love me they way I love you.

Dave, I am grateful for the role you play in my life. My children adore you and that says a lot about someone! Thank you for all that you do for us and your endless service, time and energy!

Jim, Thank you for teaching Kevin to be a fun dad. The kids can feel you love for them and they just light up inside because of it. Thank you and Happy Birthday yesterday. I LOVE that you and Tennyson get to share your special day!

Kevin, you are a wonderful father. You are always willing to let the kids 'help' you even though it makes the job take that much longer. I have been told repeatedly that you are the "fun" one and although I'm pretty sure I've provided our children with some fun I am delighted they hold you in such high esteem. Thank you for traveling this journey with me and helping raise amazing children!

No comments: